Verify CBSE Class 12 Laptop Science Syllabus 2022-2023 to know the revised course content material and examination scheme. Verify and obtain the syllabus in PDF right here.
CBSE Class 12 Laptop Science Syllabus for the 2022-2023 session is supplied beneath for college kids to obtain in PDF. This syllabus is necessary to know the course construction together with weightage assigned to totally different items and examination scheme for idea and practicals. College students ought to put together for his or her board examination in keeping with the content material talked about on this revised syllabus solely.
Verify CBSE Class 12 Laptop Science Syllabus 2022-23 beneath:
Laptop Science CLASS-XII Code No. 083 2022-23
Laptop Science- Class XI
2. Studying Outcomes
Pupil ought to be capable of
a) apply the idea of operate.
b) clarify and use the idea of file dealing with.
c) use fundamental knowledge construction: Stacks
d) clarify fundamentals of pc networks.
e) use Database ideas, SQL together with connectivity between Python and SQL.
3. Distribution of Marks:
Additionally Learn| CBSE Class 12 Revised Syllabus 2022-2023 (All Topics)
4. Unit clever Syllabus
Unit I: Computational Considering and Programming – 2 ·
- Revision of Python matters lined in Class XI. ·
- Features: forms of operate (built-in features, features outlined in module, consumer outlined features), creating consumer outlined operate, arguments and parameters, default parameters, positional parameters, operate returning worth(s), stream of execution, scope of a variable (world scope, native scope) ·
- Introduction to information, forms of information (Textual content file, Binary file, CSV file), relative and absolute paths ·
- Textual content file: opening a textual content file, textual content file open modes (r, r+, w, w+, a, a+), closing a textual content file, opening a file utilizing with clause, writing/appending knowledge to a textual content file utilizing write() and writelines(), studying from a textual content file utilizing learn(), readline() and readlines(), search and inform strategies, manipulation of information in a textual content file
- Binary file: fundamental operations on a binary file: open utilizing file open modes (rb, rb+, wb, wb+, ab, ab+), shut a binary file, import pickle module, dump() and cargo() technique, learn, write/create, search, append and replace operations in a binary file ·
- CSV file: import csv module, open / shut csv file, write right into a csv file utilizing csv.author() and browse from a csv file utilizing csv.reader( ) ·
- Information Construction: Stack, operations on stack (push & pop), implementation of stack utilizing record.
Unit II: Laptop Networks
- Evolution of networking: introduction to pc networks, evolution of networking (ARPANET, NSFNET, INTERNET)
- Information communication terminologies: idea of communication, elements of information communication (sender,receiver, message, communication media, protocols), measuring capability of communication media (bandwidth, knowledge switch charge), IP tackle, switching strategies (Circuit switching, Packet switching)
- Transmission media: Wired communication media (Twisted pair cable, Co-axial cable, Fiber-optic cable), Wi-fi media (Radio waves, Micro waves, Infrared waves)
- Community gadgets (Modem, Ethernet card, RJ45, Repeater, Hub, Change, Router, Gateway, WIFI card)
- Community topologies and Community sorts: forms of networks (PAN, LAN, MAN, WAN), networking topologies (Bus, Star, Tree)
- Community protocol: HTTP, FTP, PPP, SMTP, TCP/IP, POP3, HTTPS, TELNET, VoIP
- Introduction to internet providers: WWW, Hyper Textual content Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), domains, URL, web site, internet browser, internet servers, website hosting
Unit III: Database Administration ·
- Database ideas: introduction to database ideas and its want ·
- Relational knowledge mannequin: relation, attribute, tuple, area, diploma, cardinality, keys (candidate key, major key, alternate key, international key) ·
- Structured Question Language: introduction, Information Definition Language and Information Manipulation Language, knowledge kind (char(n), varchar(n), int, float, date), constraints (not null, distinctive, major key), create database, use database, present databases, drop database, present tables, create desk, describe desk, alter desk (add and take away an attribute, add and take away major key), drop desk, insert, delete, choose, operators (mathematical, relational and logical), aliasing, distinct clause, the place clause, in, between, order by, that means of null, is null, just isn’t null, like, replace command, delete command, combination features (max, min, avg, sum, depend), group by, having clause, joins: cartesian product on two tables, equi-join and pure be a part of ·
- Interface of python with an SQL database: connecting SQL with Python, performing insert, replace, delete queries utilizing cursor, show knowledge by utilizing fetchone(), fetchall(), rowcount, creating database connectivity purposes
6. Advised Sensible Listing:
- Learn a textual content file line by line and show every phrase separated by a #.
- Learn a textual content file and show the variety of vowels/consonants/uppercase/lowercase characters within the file.
- Take away all of the strains that include the character ‘a’ in a file and write it to a different file.
- Create a binary file with identify and roll quantity. Seek for a given roll quantity and show the identify, if not discovered show acceptable message.
- Create a binary file with roll quantity, identify and marks. Enter a roll quantity and replace the marks.
- Write a random quantity generator that generates random numbers between 1 and 6 (simulates a cube).
- Write a Python program to implement a stack utilizing record.
- Create a CSV file by getting into user-id and password, learn and search the password for given consumer id.
- Create a pupil desk and insert knowledge. Implement the next SQL instructions on the scholar desk: o ALTER desk so as to add new attributes / modify knowledge kind / drop attribute o UPDATE desk to change knowledge o ORDER By to show knowledge in ascending / descending order o DELETE to take away tuple(s) o GROUP BY and discover the min, max, sum, depend and common
- Related train could also be framed for different instances.
- Combine SQL with Python by importing appropriate module.
7. Advised Studying Materials ·
NCERT Textbook for COMPUTER SCIENCE (Class XII) ·
Assist Supplies on the CBSE web site.
The purpose of the category challenge is to create one thing that’s tangible and helpful utilizing Python file dealing with/ Python-SQL connectivity. This must be performed in teams of two to a few college students and must be began by college students not less than 6 months earlier than the submission deadline. The purpose right here is to discover a actual world downside that’s worthwhile to resolve.
College students are inspired to go to native companies and ask them concerning the issues that they’re going through. For instance, if a enterprise is discovering it arduous to create invoices for submitting GST claims, then college students can do a challenge that takes the uncooked knowledge (record of transactions), teams the transactions by class, accounts for the GST tax charges, and creates invoices within the acceptable format. College students might be extraordinarily artistic right here. They will use all kinds of Python libraries to create consumer pleasant purposes akin to video games, software program for his or her faculty, software program for his or her disabled fellow college students, and cell purposes, after all to do a few of these initiatives, some further studying is required; this must be inspired. College students ought to know the best way to train themselves.
The scholars must be sensitised to keep away from plagiarism and violations of copyright points whereas engaged on initiatives. Academics ought to take vital measures for this.
College students can also obtain the total syllabus in PDF from the next hyperlink:
NCERT Books for Class 12 (All Topics)
NCERT Options for Class 12 (All Topics)