Varun Gandhi Questions Govt’s Intention Over Jobs To Agniveers | Bareilly Information

[ad_1]

Pilibhit: BJP MP Varun Gandhi on Wednesday raised doubts over the Centre’s intention to offer job alternatives to “Agniveers” after their four-year stint with the armed forces below the Agnipath scheme – by which 25 % of the perfect performing troopers shall be retained for longer companies and the remaining 75 % shall be relieved from obligation with none gratuity or pensionary advantages. He requested, “If a authorities is elected for 5 years then why ought to youths be restricted to 4 years of service within the armed forces.” Amid the continued violent protests throughout the nation, the federal government has defended the military recruitment scheme saying ex-soldiers will get authorities jobs.
Nevertheless, emphasizing on authorities jobs for the nation’s ex-servicemen, the BJP MP mentioned that “as many as 34 authorities departments recruited a complete of 1084705 staff in Group C of which solely 13976 retired armed forces personnel got jobs – which is just one.25% of the overall recruited candidates.” Likewise, these departments employed a complete of 325265 candidates in Group B however the variety of ex-servicemen was as little as 8442, Varun mentioned.

[ad_2]

Supply hyperlink