Housing & Residential Schooling is welcoming greater than 4,500 college students to campus this fall, and we’d like your assist. Be part of the welcome celebration by signing up for UCREW—our staff of volunteers who assist transfer college students into their on-campus properties.
Transfer-in days are Tuesday, Aug. 16-Thursday, Aug. 18, and begin the brand new tutorial yr with a enjoyable, high-energy kick-off for college kids and households. As well as, we may have the distinctive expertise of actively developing our latest Kahlert Village tower, whereas transferring college students into the constructing. We want your efforts to assist us “assemble” an awesome pupil expertise and household onboarding to the U.
Listed below are the main points for UCREW:
- Volunteer for a minimum of two of the three move-in days (Aug. 16-18) to work one 3.5-hour shift
- Your most necessary job is to welcome college students and households to the U. Virtually, this might seem like the next:
- Aiding with unloading automobiles
- Serving to ship assets round campus to employees, college students and volunteers
- Managing visitors and automobiles in unloading zones
- Directional help round buildings
- Pink cart wrangling
- Apart from welcoming college students and households to campus, you’ll additionally obtain a UCREW T-shirt on your time.
- UCREW is open to all college and employees on the College of Utah. UCREW volunteers are the No. 1 motive move-in goes so easily on the U.
- Be taught extra about UCREW right here.
Remember to save Aug. 16-18 in your calendar, share together with your staff and please be part of us in welcoming our resident college students both to or again to campus. You may full the UCREW sign-up right here. We really couldn’t full our move-in processes with out your partnership and efforts.
Questions on UCREW or the move-in course of? Please contact Anna Dickherber, affiliate director for resident providers at email@example.com.