!1 New ReplaceClick on right here for up to date updates
Raksha Mantri Shri @rajnathsingh has authorized a proposal to order 10% of the job vacancies in Ministry of Defence for ‘Agniveers’ assembly requisite eligibility standards.
Cong president Sonia Gandhi phrases ‘Agnipath’ scheme “directionless”, says unlucky that govt has ‘ignored’ voice of youths
Air Chief Marshal to protesting youth
Collect ‘right data’ and get your doubts concerning the scheme clarified as a substitute of resorting to violence
We’re on full alert. Persons are being recognized via video footage: DM, Patna
NFR cancels 10 extra trains resulting from Agnipath protests & Assam floods
North-East Frontier Railways (NFR) cancelled 10 extra trains on Saturday resulting from protests and bandh in Bihar towards the ‘Agnipath’ army recruitment scheme and floods in Assam, an official stated.
Deputy CM Tarkishore Prasad on protest towards Agnipath scheme
Scenario is getting regular once more. Vandalism & arson incidents are unlucky. The Centre has made scheme for youth, it will present them many advantages. We enchantment to the individuals of Bihar to take care of peace
Agnipath protests: Japanese Railway cancels 13 trains originating from Bengal
13 trains, together with two Shatabdi Specific trains, scheduled to depart from Howrah and different stations in West Bengal on Saturday, have been cancelled resulting from Agnipath protests, railway officers stated.
AAP MP Raghav Chadha writes to Defence Minister Rajnath Singh
AAP (Aam Aadmi Occasion) MP Raghav Chadha writes to Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, requesting him for "roll-back and… https://t.co/MaFOLLFYZa
— ANI (@ANI) 1655536419000
Bengal: Anti-Agnipath protesters block railway tracks, do push-ups
- Practice companies on the Sealdah-Barrackpore route in West Bengal’s North 24 Parganas district had been disrupted for round one hour on Saturday
Violence-hit Secunderabad railway station beneath tight safety cowl, prepare companies resume
Practice companies at Secunderabad Railway Station, which witnessed arson and violence ensuing within the demise of a protester aspiring to hitch the armed forces, are limping again to normalcy, a senior official of the South Central Railway stated on Saturday.
Rajnath Singh to fulfill service chiefs
#WATCH | Agnipath Recruitment Scheme: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to carry a gathering with the service chiefs in D… https://t.co/nuq6ozUzHD
— ANI (@ANI) 1655532854000
Apex Courtroom’s intervention?
Plea in Supreme Courtroom seeks probe into violence, harm to Railways
Anti-Agnipath agitation: Large protest rally in Kerala
- The protesting youth had been reportedly hailing from varied elements of the southern state.
- An agitating man stated they might proceed the strike until the Centre rolls again its determination and justice is ensured to them.
Extent of injury
Vandalism incidents in railway premises have led to losses of over Rs.200 crore, 50 coaches & 5 engines fully burnt & went out of service. Platforms, computer systems & varied technical elements broken. Some trains had been cancelled:Prabhat Kumar, DRM, Danapur Rail Division
Agnipath protests: Cong broadcasts solidarity ‘Satyagrah’ at Jantar Mantar
Congress MPs and leaders will sit on a “Satyagraha” on the Jantar Mantar right here Sunday morning in solidarity with the youths protesting towards the Agnipath scheme for recruitment within the armed forces.
Abhinav Dhiman, ASP, Danapur: On public order and damge to public property
Heavy harm to public property occurred amid protest towards #AgnipathScheme. Safety forces deployed at essential spots. These concerned in violence are being recognized via video footage. 80 individuals have been recognized thus far.
Agniveers have 2-3 choices: IAF chief
1)They’ll compete & re-enroll in IAF for a service that’ll grant them pension.2) In case they go away, determine to pursue increased schooling or setup entrepreneurship, they’ll arrange on their very own or might be assured of jobs in public, govt or pvt sector.
Indian Air Drive Chief Air Chief Marshal Vivek Ram Chaudhari on Agnipath scheme
- The domains of warfare are altering, we’d like youthful, extra tech-savvy individuals within the companies.
- For the IAF particularly, we’ll profit from having to pick out the extra technically certified individuals for his or her explicit job that they will do in future within the Air Drive.
Transformational reforms underway in armed forces: Military Chief
- Rising applied sciences similar to synthetic intelligence, quantum computing robotics and hypersonics are now not confined to theories however are bodily manifesting in battlefields.
- Transformational reforms underway within the armed forces within the human sources administration and different domains similar to functionality improvement with deal with ‘Atmanirbharta’
10% quota in CAPF, Assam Rifles; age waiver: Centre’s new guarantees for Agniveers
Agnipath Scheme: Constructing the fitting basis
- Aviation, delivery and automotive-related skilling programs have been recognized as key areas.
- Programs on drone know-how and administration, armoured autos administration, submarine and delivery business.
- The Ministry of Ability Growth & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has alerted its related Sector Expertise Council to assist develop Agniveer-specific programs.
- It’s envisaged that the abilities Agniveers might have acquired in service can be given tutorial credit
Bihar | Safety forces deployed in Patna's Dak Bungalow Crossing in wake of protests towards #AgnipathScheme Sec… https://t.co/VK0yovamX3
— ANI (@ANI) 1655525810000
Bihar on excessive alert: Chandrashekhar Singh, DM, Patna
- We have deployed safety forces at essential spots. We enchantment to college students to protest peacefully.
- FIR filed towards 170 individuals, 46 arrested for vandalisation at Danapur railway station.Strict motion to be taken towards these concerned in violence.
Congress to protest at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar tomorrow
Congress to protest over Agnipath concern at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar tomorrow, all senior leaders together with MPs will attend this ‘Agnipath Satyagraha’
MHA decides to order 10% jobs in CAPFs for Agniveers, offers 3-years age rest
- The Ministry of Residence Affairs (MHA) decides to order 10% vacancies for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers.
- MHA additionally decides to present 3 years age rest past the prescribed higher age restrict to Agniveers for recruitment in CAPFs & Assam Rifles.
- Additional, for the primary batch of Agniveer, the age rest can be for five years past the prescribed higher age restrict.
Vizag railway station shut, safety beefed up in any respect main stations in Andhra, excessive alert at Guntur
- Following intelligence alerts about military aspirants planning huge protests, authorities have shut down the station and stopped the trains at 7 am
- Officers stated the station will stay closed until midday. Passengers had been allowed into the station until 7 a.m. after thorough checking.
- Later, the authorities declared the station will stay closed for all.
- All trains coming from Vijayawada had been being stopped or diverted on the Duvvada railway station on the outskirts.
- Trains coming from Howrah had been being stopped or diverted at Kothavalasa.
Safety heightened in Hathras after protests
Uttarakhand DGP instructs SPs to speak to agitating youths
- Uttarakhand Director Normal of Police (DGP) Ashok Kumar held a gathering concerning the regulation and order scenario in view of the protest towards the Agnipath scheme with district officers.
- He directed to carry talks with teaching centres and protesting youth and to take strict motion towards these vitiating peace in an unconstitutional method.
Telangana CM introduced Rs 25 Lakhs ex-gratia to Military aspirant who died in protests yesterday
CM KCR introduced Rs 25 Lakhs ex-gratia to Rakesh’s household and likewise one authorities job to an eligible member of the household:
Rail minister appeals to agitators to not harm railway properties
Vaishnaw stated, “Railway is our nationwide property and it’s our accountability to ensure that no hurt or harm needs to be made to it. I enchantment everybody to to not take pleasure in any violent protest and never harm the property of the Railways. Railways are the property of the nation. It’s our property and it’s on your service solely.”
Web companies suspended in 12 of Bihar’s 38 districts
- Protests towards ‘Agnipath’ has left Bihar in flames as rampaging mobs set fireplace to dozens of railway coaches, engines and stations and torched BJP places of work.
- “As a precautionary measure, we’ve suspended web companies in 12 out of 38 districts within the state which have been recognized because the worst affected ones”, ADG, Legislation and Order, Sanjay Singh stated.
260 arrests in Uttar Pradesh over Agnipath Protests
- A complete of 260 individuals had been arrested and 6 FIRs lodged till Friday in Uttar Pradesh in reference to violent protests over the Centre’s Agnipath scheme.
- The FIRs had been lodged in Firozabad, Aligarh, Varanasi, and Gautam Buddh Nagar (1) districts.
- Appearing on the FIRs, 260 individuals had been arrested by police from 5 districts.
- The utmost 109 arrests had been made in Ballia adopted by Mathura (70) Aligarh (31) Varanasi (27) and Gautam Budh Nagar (15).
College students organisations in Bihar calls a 24-hour bandh at present
- Numerous events, just like the RJD, the HAM, and the VIP on Friday prolonged their help to the Bihar Bandh known as by completely different youth organisations of the state on Saturday.
- The decision for a bandh amid violence sweeping Bihar for the reason that final three days and lots of railway properties being attacked and destroyed on Friday as nicely.
- A mob set a part of Danapur railway station in Patna district on fireplace.
- They’ve set a automobile, parked close to a gasoline station, on fireplace.
- RJD nationwide President Lalu Prasad additionally slammed the BJP authorities on the Centre for launching the ill-conceived scheme.
316 trains affected, 200 cancelled throughout nation; 7 trains affected by arson
- 94 mail and categorical trains and 140 passenger trains have been cancelled because of the protests, whereas 65 mail and categorical and 30 passenger trains had been partially cancelled.
- The Railways additionally diverted 11 mail and categorical trains.
- In line with the final assertion by the zonal railways, 164 trains had been cancelled within the East Central Railways (ECR), 34 in North Japanese Railways (NER), 13 in Northern Railways (NR) and round three in Northeast Frontier Railways.
Military, Navy, Air Drive to kick-start Agneepath recruitment course of by subsequent week
- Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari stated the choice course of by the Indian Air Drive for recruitment beneath the brand new scheme will begin from June 24 whereas the Military stated it should start the preliminary train inside two days.
- Whereas the Indian Navy stated it should begin the recruitment course of “very quickly”, a senior naval commander stated the notification for the recruitment could be out inside every week.
- The three companies are planning to deploy the primary batches of recruits beneath the brand new scheme each in operational and non-operational roles by June subsequent 12 months.
- The officers additionally stated the agitating youths usually are not totally conscious of the advantages of the Agnipath scheme.
Ballia DM imposes part 144 for two months
- The DM has directed the police and administrative officers to intimate individuals concerning the order.
- The officer within the order stated that in this era no more than 5 individuals can collect in a public place, and they won’t be allowed to carry out any protest, which adversely impacts the peace and order.
- This restriction won’t apply to conventional social or non secular rites and customs and Friday prayers.
Safety at railway stations in Telangana beefed up
The safety at Visakhapatnam Railway Station and likewise at different railway stations over Waltair Division has been beefed within the wake of violent protests at Secunderabad Railway Station in Telangana